Family skewers- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
Prepare classic skewers and serve them with a fine marinade of mustard, ketchup and Vegeta.
- Cut veal into 2 cm thick cutlets. If necessary, use a meat tenderiser to gently even out meat.
- Mix together mustard, ketchup, paprika and crushed garlic, and season meat with mixture, rubbing in well. Leave to stand 1 hour.
- Slice cutlets and sausages lengthwise, cut onion into quarters, and clean peppers and cut each lengthwise into 8 equal parts.
- Prepare 4 metal skewers. Poke 2 skewers through each piece of meat and sausage, and vegetables onto one skewer. Alternate to make skewers colourful.
- Place skewers onto greased baking sheet and bake in oven for 40-45 minutes at 180°C. Turn over halfway through baking time. Slice baked skewers in half lengthwise to receive separate skewers.
- Serve with the Podravka Mild Ajvar.
Chef's tip: Use different coloured peppers to make the skewers more colourful.
|Energy||624 kcal / 2.608 kJ|
|Per 100 g of product||Source: Podravka d.d.|