Spicy chicken with Chinese cabbage- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
A simple and delicious way to bring a taste of Asian cuisine to your kitchen. You can make this dish as hot as you like – simply adjust the amount of chili you use.
- Clean, rinse and pat dry the chicken breasts. Sprinkle with Vegeta and chili flakes and rub the seasoning into the chicken. Transfer to a cutting board and cover with cling film. Using a mallet, pound the chicken breasts through the film until slightly flattened. Allow them to rest for about 30 minutes.
- Finely shred the Chinese cabbage and slice the onion into rings, and transfer both into a large bowl.
- In another, smaller bowl, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, and sugar and lemon juice. Pour over the Chinese cabbage and onion. Add one finely chopped chili pepper, a handful of chopped cilantro, a little salt and ground black pepper to taste, and toss well.
- Heat three spoons of oil in a large skillet, add the marinated chicken and fry over a medium heat until golden and cooked through.
- Arrange the fried chicken breasts on a bed of the shredded Chinese cabbage and serve.
Chef's tip: When shallow-frying chicken breasts, don’t let the oil get too hot. This will prevent the chicken sticking to the pan.
|Energy||457 kcal / 1.910 kJ|
|Per 100 g of product||Source: Podravka d.d.|