Oven-baked chicken breasts- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
This delightful recipe infuses juicy chicken with aromatic sage and thyme. It’s easy to prepare and guaranteed to be a favourite with the whole family.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into wedges. Add a little salt to a pot of boiling water, cook the potatoes for 10 minutes and drain in a colander.
- Rub the chicken breasts with the Vegeta Twist on all sides and place in a baking pan, skin up.
- Arrange the cooked potatoes around the chicken. Melt the butter and pour over the chicken, then pour the olive oil over the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add a couple of sprigs of fresh thyme, one chili pepper finely chopped and a dozen sage leaves, and bake at 400°F / 200 °C / gas mark 6 for about 50-60 minutes.
- When golden, remove from the oven and rest the chicken breasts for about 10 minutes.
- Slice the chicken breasts and serve with the baked potatoes.
|Energy||526 kcal / 2.199 kJ|
|Per 100 g of product||Source: Podravka d.d.|