Creamy potato and onion casserole- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
Fill your kitchen with the delicious aroma of creamy potatoes roasting to perfection with this simple, hearty dish.
- Cut the potatoes into thin slices, then peel the onions and slice them into rings. Toss together with the Vegeta Twist.
- Transfer the potato and onion mix into a casserole or baking dish greased with oil, cover with parchment paper and roast at 220°C for about 25 minutes.
- Combine the cottage cheese with the cream and season with a pinch of salt.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, spoon the cottage cheese and cream on top, pop back into the oven and continue to roast uncovered for another 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with a tossed green salad dressed with pumpkin seed oil and lemon juice.
Chef's tip: When topping the potatoes with the cheese and cream why not add 100 grams of lightly fried beef bacon slices or beef salami for a meat-lovers’ treat.
|Energy||259 kcal / 1.083 kJ|
|Per 100 g of product||Source: Podravka d.d.|