Sea bream with white sauce, olives and capers- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
Fine fish such as sea bream should be treated gently. This dish, with its light and creamy sauce, makes for a deliciously tasteful seafood dinner.
- Sprinkle the sea bream fillets with the Vegeta Twist and leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet, add the sea bream skin down and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the sliced olives and capers and continue frying for another minute.
- Add the single cream and bring to the boil.
- Carefully turn the sea bream fillets over. Season with salt and pepper to taste. You can add a little water to thin down the sauce if necessary. Continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the sea bream fillets to serving plates. Serve with boiled potatoes and a sprinkle of parsley.
Chef's tip: Just before the cream is added to the skillet, deglaze the skillet with a little water to release the flavours in the pan.
|Energy||561 kcal / 2.345 kJ|
|Per 100 g of product||Source: Podravka d.d.|