Baked chicken with vegetables- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
Enjoy the rich, comforting Mediterranean flavours of tomato and ricotta cheese with this baked chicken dish that tastes delicious served on toasted bread.
- Salt the chicken fillets, then pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a heated pan and fry both sides of the fillets until golden brown.
- Remove the fillets and set aside. Put the rest of the oil, finely chopped onions and bell peppers in the same pan. Fry for 2 minutes to soften the onions and bell peppers, then add the finely chopped garlic and sliced aubergine.
- Fry for another minute, then add the chopped tomatoes, pepper and Vegeta, and simmer for two minutes.
- Pour the tomato mixture into a casserole dish (approx. 20 cm x 20 cm). Place the chicken fillets on top and lightly press them into the tomatoes. Sprinkle with ricotta cheese and bake at 200°C for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with toasted bread or flatbread.
Chef's tip: If you’re in a hurry, you can cut the fillets into slices before frying them.
|Energy||460 kcal / 1.923 kJ|
|Per 100 g of product||Source: Podravka d.d.|