Mediterranean style veal tenderloin with salad- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
Delicious sliced veal tenderloin serve with Podravka Ajvar and roasted vegetables.
- Slice eggplant into rounds, salt and let stand for 20 minutes. Drain and dry.
- As the eggplant is sweating, peel potatoes and slice into quarters. Add to cold, salted water and cook for about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together eggplant slices, halved cherry tomatoes and the onion sliced into rings. Add a little salt. Add drained potatoes and olive oil, and bake in an oven preheated to 200°C for about 30 minutes.
- Use a mortar and pestle to grind coriander seeds. Add chopped garlic, a little salt and pepper, and grind into a paste. Add smoked paprika, mix together again to get a uniform paste. Baste the tenderloin with this paste. Bake the tenderloin, turning on all sides, and then bake some more to ensure it is crispy on the outside and pink on the inside.
- Slice the tenderloin into slices and place on a serving dish. Serve with Podravka Mild Ajvar and roasted vegetables, sprinkle abundantly with chopped parsley.
Chef's tip: When baking the vegetables, you can add a lemon cut into quarters, it will give a lovely aroma to the vegetables.