Tasty omelette roulade- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
A chilled omelette roll can be prepared as a main dish or snack, and this lovely roll will make an already great day even better.
- Add a pinch of salt to eggs and beat well.
- Pour eggs into hot oil in a pan, or in several batches, depending on the size of the pan. When one side is well cooked, turn it over like a pancake and cook the other side.
- Remove cooked eggs from the pan and leave to cool.
- While waiting, mix cream cheese with crushed garlic and Podravka Mild Ajvar and spread over the egg pancake. Place turkey ham slices over the cheese spread, and add another layer of the cheese spread. Roll up into a roulade and wrap in foil to hold the shape. Refrigerate.
- Slice your chilled roulade and serve with lamb's ear lettuce.
Chef's tip: Use a large pan to cook the eggs. This will give a larger and firmer roulade.