Crispy triangles- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
Lovely ravioli with a delicious filling of ground meat and ground almonds are ideally complemented with a sauce made of Ajvar and cream.
- Briefly fry chopped onions, add ground meat, and fry until meat is golden.
- Add Vegeta, and sauté meat by adding small quantities of water, for about 30 minutes. Near the end of sautéing, add sliced red pepper and spring onions. Cool sautéed meat, and then add ground almonds and cooking cream.
- Slice phyllo pastry sheets into quarters, and baste edges with beaten egg. In the centre of each sheet, place a tablespoon of prepared filling, fold over opposite corners to make a triangle. Press edges together. Repeat with remaining pastry sheets and filling. Place all triangles onto a greased baking sheet.
- Mix Ajvar and cooking cream together to receive a mixture with a consistency of sauce.
- Serve baked crispy triangles warm with your Ajvar sauce and a green salad.
Chef's tip: Almonds can be roughly chopped for a more intense taste.