Beef tenderloin rolls- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
Add sliced cheese, turkey ham and your beef Chorizo to thinly sliced beef and roll up to enjoy a spicy blend of meaty flavours.
- Clean and wash the tenderloin and dry with paper towels.
- Using a sharp knife, slice it open. Sprinkle with Vegeta and pepper and rub in well. Spread Podravka Mild Ajvar over entire surface, and evenly distribute slices of beef Chorizo and turkey ham, with the cheese slices on top.
- Carefully roll into a roulade and tie tightly with kitchen string.
- In order to firmly keep the roulade in place, poke 1 skewer stick through the roulade every 2.5–3 cm. Remove the string, and then slice the roulade between the skewer sticks to create rolls.
- Grill your prepared rolls on both sides, on a hot and greased grill pan or on the barbeque. Serve hot with the side dishes of your choice.
Chef's tip: Instead of beef tenderloin, you can also use rump steak or veal shoulder.