Stuffed grilled pizza- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
The perfect pizza for a student's lunch or class excursion. What a treat for doing well at school!
- Mix together your wheat flower with the instant yeast and salt, gradually adding warm water and oil, and kneading until the dough is smooth.
- Leave the dough to stand in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into four parts and roll each out thinly on a floured board.
- Over one half of each rolled-out part of dough, spread some of the Podravka Mild Ajvar, adding thinly sliced spicy dry beef sausage, finely chopped green peppers, sliced olives and grated mozzarella.
- Fold the dough over and press edges together to seal. Bake the prepared pizza on both sides on a greased grill pan or on the barbeque. The pizzas are done when the dough is golden with dark grill lines.
Chef's tip: Pizzas can also be toasted in a sandwich toaster.