Rump steak rolls with vegetables- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
Grab your favourite vegetables and make them even better when you roll it up in beef rump steak. Enjoy the appearance, aroma and flavour of this charming roast.
- Wash and peel carrots and slice into long sticks. Clean and wash green beans well.
- Briefly blanch carrots in boiling salted water. Remove from water. Blanch green beans. Drain vegetables and let them cool a little.
- Slice beef rump steak into long strips, and season with Vegeta Twist Grill Seasoning.
- Add blanched vegetables and strips of sliced red pepper, so that all vegetables are parallel. Roll the meat, secure with a toothpick and dredge in flour.
- Fry rolls in hot olive oil in a grill pan, until golden on all sides. Add water and cook a little longer. Remove to a bowl with a lid, add in the remaining water and fat from the pan, and let stand about 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with Podravka Hot Ajvar and roasted or boiled potatoes.
Chef's tip: Wild asparagus can be added or used to replace other vegetables.