Spaghetti in a tasty meat sauce- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
The classic Italian dish, given a modern upgrade with lamb, yoghurt and cinnamon for a milder, more enriching flavour.
- Cook and drain your spaghetti and mix in the butter until melted.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry thinly sliced of onion, followed by your meat, cumin, cinnamon, add Vegeta and a little pepper.
- Add tomato puree and sauté about 15 minutes, adding a little water where needed.
- Grease a baking pan. Add spaghetti, pour in yogurt, sprinkle with parsley and garlic, distribute over your fried meat mix and bake at 190°C for about 20 minutes.
- Remove, sprinkle with coriander and serve.
Chef's tip: Lycopene that gives tomatoes their lovely red colour is also a strong antioxidant that helps to prevent disease and fight aging.