Sunshine bites- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
Why not serve these delicious quiches as appetisers at your next dinner party – a simple and tasty way to amaze your guests.
For the Pasta
- Sieve the flour and cut the cold butter into chunks, then blend with an electric mixer.
- When the mixture comes together into a crumbly, lumpy mixture, add the salt and sour cream and mix until the dough is smooth. If necessary, finish the dough with your hands.
- Place the prepared dough onto a floured surface and roll it out thinly. Use a 9-cm round cutter to cut out 24 dough circles.
- Take 2 muffin trays and place one circle into each muffin cup, pushing it down gently.
For the Filling
- Clean, wash and shred the spring onions into thin slices and mix with the tuna and grated Emmental cheese. Place a little of the mixture into each of the muffin moulds.
- Beat the eggs, mix in the sour cream and Vegeta, and spread the mixture over the filling with a spoon.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Place the muffin trays into a preheated oven at 200°C and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve as appetisers or finger food.
Chef's tip: You can replace the spring onions with leeks or asparagus if you prefer.
|Energy||793 kcal / 3.315 kJ|
|Per 100 g of product||Source: Podravka d.d.|