Chicken a la Greek- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
This delicious dish prepared a la Greek with feta cheese will satisfy every guest's appetite. Bring a little sirtaki rhythm to the table and complete the Greek atmosphere.
- Peel the potatoes and bring to the boil in a pan of salted water. When the water begins to boil, leave them to cook for a further 5 minutes, then drain.
- Place the chicken legs in a large dish, sprinkle with the paprika and stir well.
- Add the onion, sliced bell pepper, potatoes and crushed garlic, olive oil and Vegeta, and gently stir everything together.
- Place into a baking dish of appropriate size and cook in a pre-heated oven at 200°C.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then remove them from the oven, top with the chopped tomato and black olives, and return to oven for another 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the feta cheese and chopped oregano and serve.
Chef's tip: If you like it spicy, feel free to stir in one or two chopped chilli peppers.
|Energy||787 kcal / 3.290 kJ|
|Per 100 g of product||Source: Podravka d.d.|