Summer chicken fillets- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
Delight your friends with this wonderful summer dish, bringing Mediterranean flavours to the wonderful soft textures of fried vegetables and melted mascarpone.
- Cut the bell peppers and zucchini into sticks. Place them in a baking pan, thinly slice and add the garlic, add the Vegeta and olive oil and stir well.
- Roast in a pre-heated oven at 210°C for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, season with sugar, salt, pepper, and mix well.
- Top the vegetables with olives and sliced tomatoes and return to the oven for another 20-25 minutes.
- In the meantime season the fillets with salt and pepper and fry in a grill pan until golden.
- Add the mascarpone to the roasted vegetables and stir until melted to create a sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve on a bed of mashed potato.
Chef's tip: If you don’t have fresh tomatoes you can use tinned, chopped tomatoes.
|Energy||593 kcal / 2.479 kJ|
|Per 100 g of product||Source: Podravka d.d.|