Sea bream with potatoes and spring onion- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
This simple and delicious meal is a Mediterranean classic. The grilled fish is subtly enhanced with rosemary and olive oil, and served with boiled potatoes.
- Combine the Vegeta with the olive oil and mix until blended. Rub into the fish skins.
- Place the fish under a hot grill and grill until done, basting with a rosemary sprig dipped into the olive oil and Vegeta.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pesto. Finely mince the garlic, chop the flat-leaf parsley and combine until blended.
- Boil the jacket potatoes, allow to cool briefly, then peel the skins and slice them. Add the chopped spring onions, then drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and toss.
- Sprinkle some parsley and garlic pesto on the grilled fish, drizzle with olive oil and serve with the potato salad.
Chef's tip: To prevent the fish from sticking to the grill, brush with olive oil before grilling and use two spatulas to turn the fish over.
Little secret: Always add salt to the water before boiling potatoes as it brings out their natural sweetness.
|Energy||622 kcal / 2.600 kJ|
|Per 100 g of product||Source: Podravka d.d.|