Chicken croquettes- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
Easy to make and oh so moreish, these chicken croquettes go perfectly with a salad and your favourite dipping sauce for a simple, nutritious meal.
- Cook the chicken fillets in lightly salted water. Remove from the pot and allow to cool completely and dice.
- Stir the chicken stock cube into 300 ml of boiling water and cook for a couple of minutes before adding the butter to melt.
- Bring to the boil again and, stirring constantly, add the flour sifted with the baking powder. Cook until thick, then remove from the heat and leave to cool completely.
- When the batter is cool, add the eggs, chopped parsley, diced chicken and Vegeta. Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Shape the mixture into croquettes, coat with flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs and fry in hot oil until golden.